Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for West Palm Beach High School Students
LSS can be a great tool for high school students since it helps not only the organizations and companies where it is used but also all those who choose to learn how it works. Students get the chance to develop new skills and enhance existing ones, which will help them in their future career paths. Experts, businesses, and schools all recognize the value of LSS for students’ leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. However, some question whether schools should offer this optional program. At Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for West Palm Beach High School Students of Florida, we’re convinced you should include it, and we can even help you instill the methodology for all your students.
Many high school students lack basic knowledge of data analysis and operations. They lack the necessary skills to complete major tasks and are therefore at a disadvantage when filling out applications for jobs or applying for college.
Lean Six Sigma is a great tool to help them:
- Know more about collaboration.
- Develop and improve leadership skills.
- Build confidence.
- Improve decision-making.
- Plan ahead and be more organized.
- How to work under pressure.
- They are able to take part in both small- and large-scale projects, depending on their abilities to apply the methodology and keep improving.
It is common to give them tools and more options to help them get credits and reach their full potential.
Our company offers individual training, so you don’t need to wait for your school to ask if Sigma is something that interests you or if any of the training options are available.
Although it may seem difficult to find Lean 6 Sigma Training in your area, our company offers these options: Yellow Belt and Green Belt certifications and training that are based upon a model we use so you can reap all the benefits.
When working with us and LSS, keep in mind there are a couple of steps to follow:
- Learn or complete training.
- Based on your belt, you should pass the exam.
- Your certification will be issued by our experts once you comply with the above.
The program outline and the belt level will determine which information is provided. You will get more benefits from higher belt levels, but you must start with the yellow belt to progress to the green and so on.
This program is open to high school students as well as school boards. We are confident that all students will receive training and be able to increase their chances for success.
Lean Six Sigma: How to Make Students Have Career Advantages
Students and institutions must decide whether to offer green or yellow belts and allow students to have access to one or both. It all depends on what they can do and what their goals are.
Now, although there are more belts available, only the yellow and green belts are possible since:
- Black belts make leaders. Candidates must be able to complete the yellow and green belts before taking this one and also have years of experience in the methodology.
- It is important to understand the process fully and develop skills that will help students meet their individual needs. It is not about learning everything possible about LSS; it’s more about improving their skills and being able to manage LSS. You must find the starting points that offer benefits to them, and you can’t skip the second belt.
A yellow belt will teach you the basics and assist with small tasks. A green belt can be used for more complex projects and better job opportunities.
Here is a list of the benefits each belt offers:
- Students learn how to manage their responsibilities with the yellow belt. It teaches students how to organize Six Signa topics and how to improve their work habits.
- All our efforts will be directed toward achieving the common goal of the green belt. This belt level covers the fundamentals of Sigma, and students will be expected to have greater responsibilities and to work closely with LSS in every way possible.
Certifications Don’t Take Too Long
Students who have completed the training or course successfully should be eligible for certification.
If you are not certified by an expert, you may take the exam to verify your eligibility in case you have finished training with other individuals or us in previous months.
To become certified, you must pass the exam with at least 290 points from 400. This applies to all candidates regardless of their belt.
LSS certification can be valuable for any job you are interested in, and the certification allows you to work for companies and earn credits towards your graduation.
You can get the appropriate certification in either the yellow or green belts immediately. We are happy to provide additional tools and help you to grow. Because we care about each student, our Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of West Palm Beach team will make sure you have everything you need.